Thank You for your interest in bringing the Complete Health Improvement Program, CHIP, to your conference or local Seventh-day Adventist church and the surrounding community.
The Adventist Church CHIP Channel of Lifestyle Medicine Institute is committed to preparing individuals to present this scientifically validated, life-changing health ministry in a confident and professional manner.
To Sponsor a Workshop: Contact Peggy West. Phone: 423-546-4719.
Workshop Objectives: Participants will learn how to:
- Gain support from the local church(es)
- Market CHIP
- Manage the clinical and demographic data
- Prepare for and conduct the class sessions
- Celebrate the graduation
- Provide for alumni support activities
- Build connections between health and spiritual interests
- Twelve to 15 hours of training will be scheduled to fit local circumstances and needs
- Sabbath workshop hours (if any) only address mission and spiritual emphasis
- Dates must avoid conflicts with previously scheduled conference or church events
Workshop Venue Options:
- School/college/university campus auditorium or classroom during vacation times
- Conference property such as a youth camp, campmeeting venue, or conference office
- Local church fellowship hall
- Rented facility
Cost of Workshop for Participants: Per person workshop fees are determined by the sponsoring organization.
Cost of Workshop for Sponsoring Organization: To request training services for a workshop, the sponsoring organization receives a contract from LMI that includes:
- Cost of training materials
- Trainer service fees
- Expenses covered by the sponsoring organization
Advertising the Workshop: Is done by the sponsoring organization
Registration for Workshop: Is managed by the sponsoring organization
To Contract for a Workshop: Contact Peggy West