Adventist Church Training Workshops
|Scottsbluff, NE workshop participants,
Ready to make a difference?
Adventist CHIP Facilitator Training** prepares individuals to conduct CHIP+ as an outreach ministry of a local Seventh-day Adventist Church.* CHIP+ simplifies health evangelism with a plug-and-play package. Now churches of all sizes can offer this premier research-validated program with minimal staffing. Workshop completion authorizes trainees to lead these proven life-changing programs for their communities. Church Leaership Workshops held on Sabbath cover the spiritual aspects of CHIP. Details on conducting the CHIP program are held on Sundays.
Attend a training workshop and become a CHIP Facilitator.
For more information or to schedule a workshop at your church, conference or camp meeting, contact Diane Ludington (909) 283-6002 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Adventist CHIP Facilitator Training Workshops & Summits
Aug 27 -- Virtual Workshop
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Pacific Standard Time). All participants must have access to internet and be able to log in from their laptops or computers with a camera and microphone. Cost for workshop and materials, $299. (If you already have the materials listed below, please put in coupon code "Alumni" to receive $100 discount at check-out.) Virtual workshop includes: - CHIP Participant Kit (Textbook, workbook, cookbook, water bottle, pedometer) - CHIP Church Manual - Live More Booklet - Sample blood test kit - Certification to conduct CHIP in the Adventist Church
Register here. For more information about this workshiop please call Diane Ludington at: 909-283-6002. Or, email: email@example.com
Sep 16-17, Willowdale SDA Church -- CANCELLED
NOTE: This event has been postponed until next Spring 2018. More information will be provided soon . . .
Please contact the organizer of your workshop, to see if CME/CEU credits are available. $150 fee. Allied Health Professionals only. Click here for accreditation statement. (Available only in USA workshops.)
Alice Springs September 23-24
Full training (new facilitators or those who have not run or seen the new programme before) $175. Refresher $85
OR arrange for a workshop at your local church or conference.
(Click to view 3-year certification and licensing agreement)
- I believe in this program—it works! I love sharing it with others. British Columbia
- I really appreciate CHIP’s balanced philosophy. CHIP gives the community a wonderful picture of our church. Oregon
- This is the most rewarding outreach I’ve ever been involved in—we see lives changed at every program. Florida
- We have so much fun doing CHIP! Oregon
- CHIP made me feel good and look good. I want to share those benefits with others. Texas
- CHIP transforms the church into a place where people come to get well. Oklahoma
- Seeing people's lives change physically—and socially, emotionally, etc.—motivates me to keep on offering CHIP. Oregon
- After people saw that our church provides scientifically valid health information some turned to us for spiritual answers, too. Kansas
- Leading CHIP, we get to participate in God’s work and see His power in action.Tennessee
- I find such a blessing in helping others. Indiana
- I’ve had lots of wonderful experiences, but I’ve never done anything in my life more thrilling than leading CHIP programs. California
- I truly enjoy the camaraderie with participants—people I would not have gotten to know otherwise. Michigan
- With CHIP I’m making a difference in other people’s lives. It’s so rewarding. Minnesota
- CHIP relieves suffering and I believe it's God's work. Georgia
- Following CHIP’s principles solved my own health issues. Missouri
- It benefits me to help others—very rewarding. Ontario
- CHIP has a special momentum I've not experienced before. Maine
- I love doing CHIP! Florida
** Churches of other denominations—click here for information on the appropriate training workshop.